This is a special Educational Needs Session. Please only attend this session if it is relevant for someone in your group.
The ‘Secret Pumpkin’ Patch III PYO is back for 2023! 🎃
Once again, we aim to create a fun day out for all your family and friends, whilst having the opportunity to pick a wide variety of pumpkins and gourds grown from our own fields in time for Halloween.
We also provide a range of other fun activities for all of the family.
Included in the ticket price:
- Use of a Wheelbarrow
- Straw Maze
- Straw Bale Climbing Activity
- Pumpkin cannon (Donations to local charities)
- Pumpkin carving
- Pumpkin wash
- Mini tractors
- Pedal Go Karts
- Space hoppers
- Plenty of unique photo opportunities
- Activity trail
- Hunt the Golden Pumpkin for a free Pumpkin
Not included in ticket price:
- Pumpkins – (See prices below)
- Tractor Barrel Trains
- Family Tractor rides
- Scare maze
- Face Painting (selected dates)
- Bouncy castles (weather dependant)
- Laser tag
- Food and drink
- PYO Potatoes(weather dependant)
- PYO Flowers (weather dependant)
And there’s more under wraps, but it’s a ‘Secret’ 🎃🔫🎨🐂🐮🐃👻🚜
Food & Drink:
Indulge in a variety of food and drinks, including burgers, fries, bacon rolls, hot dogs, jacket potatoes, panini, pizzas, chilli con carne, soup, nachos, hog roast, cakes, doughnuts, sweets, crisps, cold drinks, hot drinks. Options for Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Vegan will be provided. Our licensed bar offers a full selection of beers, spirits, and soft drinks.
Toilets & Wash facilities
Seated and covered areas
PUMPKIN PRICE LIST
£1 – £10 depending on size. All pumpkins are priced by a simple measuring box.
Where are you based?
The Secret Farm, Blunham Road, Moggerhanger, MK44 3RA.
Find us on Google https://goo.gl/maps/AoLV9tdnRfxxsDqw9
Opening Days & Times
Saturday 30th September & Sunday 1st October (10am to 5pm)
Saturday 7th October & Sunday 8th October (9am to 5pm)
Saturday 14th October (10am to 5pm) (SEN Session 8.45 to 10am)
Sunday 15th October (9am to 5pm)
Saturday 21st October to Tuesday 31st October (Half term) (9am to 5pm)
(Any additional days/times or changes to this schedule will be communicated)
Do you take cash or card?
We take both.
Are tickets required for Children?
Under the age of 3 are free (No ticket required).
What can I use to transport my pumpkins?
Wheelbarrows will be available for your use but please consider others and put your pumpkins in your car once purchased and return to the patch for fun and food.
Can I change my slot time?
Please try stick to your arrival window if possible, but if you’re half an hour either side this won’t be a problem so there is no need to message! 😊
Are dogs allowed?
Unfortunately no dogs are allowed (Only guide and assistance dogs ).
What do you wear?
Please remember the patch is a field so if it’s wet and windy dress accordingly.
By booking you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable (including for covid-related reasons).
- Tickets are required for all people entering (adults and children), except for children under 3 years; who are free.
- All children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult.
- The entry ticket does not include a pumpkin. These are available to buy and are priced from £1.00 up depending on size.
- Pumpkins are living vegetables – we can’t guarantee how long they will last for after picking. (If you look after your pumpkin it will last for weeks uncarved. Store them somewhere frost free with plenty of fresh air e.g. a shed, garage or outside.)
- No dogs are allowed on the pumpkin fields (Only guide and assistance dogs )
- In the very !! unlikely event of us running out of pumpkins we will give you the option of a full refund. However, if you still want to attend for the activities, charges will still apply.
Further information about our pyo pumpkin patch can be found on our website https://thesecret.farm/