The Elves have been busy getting ready for Christmas at The Secret Farm!
Come and enjoy a fun time with the whole family.
We have 2 entry types:
Free Entry (No-Booking Required)
Select your own real cut Christmas tree, whilst listening to festive music and enjoying a snowy experience!
Take a family picture under our Festive Christmas tree and let hope for snow!
You can access Festive Food, Hot drinks including Hot chocolate & Mulled wine, Gifts, Wreaths and more!
Paid Event Tickets (Booking Required)
Ticket Includes an approximate 2-hour Christmas experience.
Please note this event has been restricted in size in comparison to previous events.
Included in the event ticket:
- Wintry Forest Walk, meeting some friends along the way and hopefully some snow.
- Choose your own tree from the forest, with help from the busy elves.
- Photo Opportunities.
- Elf Hunt, how many can you find and what are their names.
- Elf Workshop, where you can join in the fun.
- Make your Own Reindeer Food.
- Write & send a letter to Santa.
- Bouncy Castle (5 minutes).
- Mini Soft play.
- Colouring area.
- Access to Festive Food, Hot drinks including Hot chocolate & Mulled wine, Gifts, Wreaths and more.
- Decorate Your own festive gingerbread character.
- Reindeer themed Barrell Ride (weather dependant).
- Make Your Own Wreath in the elf workshop.
CHRISTMAS TREES (Grown in Scotland)
Cut Nordmann Fir 5ft – 8ft £30.00 each
8ft+ £40.00 each
Potted Trees – Various prices.
Choose and reserve your Christmas tree and we will look after it until you would like to collect it nearer to Christmas or if you would like it delivered in the surrounding area for an additional charge. More details to be released soon.
Open times: 9am – 5pm
Open Dates: Weekends 26thand 27th November. 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th December. Weekdays 19th, 20th,21th and 22nd & 23 tbc.
- Under the age of 3 free (No ticket required).
- STRICLY NO DOGS ALLOWED.
The Secret Farm, Blunham Road, Moggerhanger, Bedfordshire, MK44 3RA