Welcome to Secret Christmas 2023
Join us for a festive experience at The Secret Farm, this year we are holding our 1st ever Christmas Market.
What you can expect:
- The Christmas Market: Immerse yourself in the festive atmosphere as you explore a wide array of trade and catering stalls. Discover unique gifts, handmade crafts, and yummy treats that are perfect for christmas shopping. Please “click here” to view stall and exhibitors for each day.
- Photo Opportunities: Capture the holiday spirit with multiple photo opportunities around the farm.
- Snow Cannon: Regular flurries of life like snow.
- Outdoor Play: The Secret Farm provides fun outdoor activities, for children and adults to enjoy.
- Straw Maze: Challenge yourself to navigate through our Christmas straw maze, a fun activity for all ages.
The Elf Workshop Experiences (for an extra charge on the day gets access to the below):
- Get Creative: Create your own Christmas decoration & decorate a gingerbread biscuit. An activity for the whole family.
- Bouncy Castle: Indoor bouncy castle for under 6 year olds.
- Make Your Own Reindeer Food: Create a special treat for Santa’s reindeers, perfect for sprinkling on Christmas Eve.
- Write and Post a Letter to Santa: Create your own letter and post it directly to Santa in the North Pole.
Additional Activities – 1 Token (£3.00 each)
- Tractor rides
- Christmas Pudding Rodeo Bronco
- Paintball Splatgun Range
- Outdoor bouncy castles (weather dependant)
Secure your tickets today and join us for a festive celebration at The Secret Farm 2023 🎄
We also have Christmas Trees, wreaths and more available for purchase on the day. This area is Free of Charge to Access, and no booking or tickets are required.
More details – https://thesecret.farm/product/christmas-trees/
Where are you based?
The Secret Farm, Blunham Road, Moggerhanger, MK44 3RA.
Find us on Google https://goo.gl/maps/AoLV9tdnRfxxsDqw9
Opening Days & Times
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th November (09:30 to 17.00)
Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd December (09:30 to 17.00)
Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th December (09:30 to 17.00)
Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th December (09:30 to 17.00)
(Any additional days/times or changes to this schedule will be communicated)
Do you take cash or card?
We take both.
Are tickets required for Children?
Under the age of 3 are free (No ticket required). Everyone else requires a ticket per person.
Can I change my slot time?
Please try to stick to your arrival window if possible, but if you’re half an hour either side this won’t be a problem so there is no need to message.
Are dogs allowed?
Unfortunately no dogs are allowed (Only guide and assistance dogs).
Reindeers are welcome 🦌
Do you have toilets?
Toilets are available on site.
By booking you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable (including for covid-related reasons).
- Tickets are required for all people entering (adults and children), except for children under 3 years; who are free.
- All children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult.
- The entry ticket does not include a christmas tree. These are available to purchase.
- No dogs are allowed (Only guide and assistance dogs)